March brings warmer weather and a new Dex release with fantastic new features and enhancements to help you keep track of your transaction data and maintain your users. Let’s take a look!
What’s better than a long list of transactions you have to sort through and filter? Pie charts and line graphs! And that’s just what we’ve added to the Dex Homepage Dashboard:
- Use the “Sales Performance” line chart to track settled transaction amounts.
- Use the “Payment Method” pie chart to evaluate what types of payment methods your customers use for a given number of settled transactions.
- Use the “Transaction Break Down” pie chart to track what types of transactions your organization performs for a given number of settled transactions.
- Customize the value of the Settled Date filter to see your sales performance, payment methods, and transaction break down for the Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 90 Days, Last 6 Months, or Last 12 Months.
We’ve made finding your organization’s Dex users easier with the following enhancements:
- Search for users by Username and Name.
- Filter the list of users by Date Created, Status, and/or Role.
Funding and Transactions
If pie charts and line graphs aren’t your things, we’ve also made searching for funding entries and their related transactions simple and efficient with the following updates:
- Search for funding and transactions records using customized or preset Received Date.
- Filter the list of funding records using the Status filter and one or more of the new funding statuses: Completed, Failed, Pending, or Not Applicable.
- View the most current response code for a funding record on its Funding Details page.
- Filter transaction records related to a funding entry using Transaction page filters.
If your developers have been itching to access Dex from your own applications via API, you’re in luck! Dex now includes the following features for maintaining API credentials:
- View detailed information about a set of API credentials, including the roles and groups to which the credentials belong.
- Edit the name of a set of API credentials to make them easier to use.
- Search for API credentials using the Name or API Access ID