• Resubmit a transaction: CC (settled), Echeck (funded, rejected)
• Void transactions in bulk: ready (in progress)
• Billing accounts will be hidden for merchants
• If the Reseller organization does not have an Enterprise created, and you select “Add to Enterprise”, dex displays message: “There are no Enterprise Organizations created under this Reseller Organization.”
• Bulk Invite: invite multiple users across organizations at the same time using csv file for users at 10000 level with right permissions
• View and edit a location’s Card Verification Value (CVV) settings of a location.
• Generate the legacy credentials from location’s Credentials tab (Transaction processing password and old API login ID and secure transaction key)
• If you select a location to move which does not have an Organization with a matching Federal Tax ID within the hierarchy, dex display message: “The selected location(s) does not have a corresponding organization with a matching Federal Tax ID.”
• New eCheck card style (looks like a check) in the Payment Methods Tab
• Ability to see the actions buttons on modals upon big screen resolution
• Authorized Enterprise users will be able to view and manage disputes.
• Users will have less delays when uploading docs
• Risk will be able to send Dispute documentation to Vantiv via FTP.
• Authorized Enterprise users will be able to generate API credentials if they switch home account from an Enterprise to a Merchant Organization