• keep search criteria entered in the search box and filters if switching modules in dex
• search the hierarchy by Organization ID
• search the hierarchy by Location ID
• search the hierarchy by Federal Tax ID.
• view the AVS settings of a location.
• edit a location’s Address Verification Settings (AVS).
• see clear warning and select accept before regenerating.
• regenerate FTP password.
• force a password for the FTP.
• force a password for the Real-Time Password.
• add additional columns to the transactions data grid.
• customize additional columns across the Dex data grids.
• see due date that is set on government disputes to 10 days from 20.
• not move back a disputes record type to a prior value.
• have disputes due date reset if the record type updates.
• see combined fields on the datagrid like: Original Transaction Date and Original Amount into the Original Transaction column.
• not have won and lost as terminal status for disputes.
• see when disputes are in fulfilled status
• not accept disputes where the record type is Inquiry
• have color of the Accepted status updated from green to red.