The following Applications features will be available to integrated partners only:
- Use the bank_account_type parameter to create and retrieve merchant savings and checking accounts as part of the application process.
NOTE: This parameter only supports business bank accounts, not personal bank accounts.
2. Find out immediately why an application was declined with the declined_reason parameter for applications in declined status.
The following Transactions features will be available to both integrated partners and merchants:
- We’ve fixed the routing number validation for Canadian transactions, so now our friendly northern neighbors can create more echeck payment methods for their customers.
- Service Fee and/or Tax merchants can now use the auto-calculated subtotal_amount parameter to easily calculate the authorization_amount of a transaction.
- We are upgrading our documentation, Forte REST API v3, which is now available for preview.