We’re excited to tell you about our October release for Dex! Let’s take a look at the new features and improvements!
We’ve made maintaining customer data easy. So, what can you do?
- Add a new customer address.
- View multiple customer addresses.
- Add a customer to a Location using a drop-down selector with the appropriate permissions.
- Edit a customer’s payment method.
If your Dex invitation comes from Forte’s Enrollment Team, you might see our new Merchant Approval template, which includes your Organization ID and Location ID.
Disputes (Chargebacks and Retrievals)
We’ve simplified Disputes with the following enhancements:
- We’ve simplified the process of adding documentation to a disputed record by now supporting drag-and-drop uploads for multiple files.
- We’ve added a notification that alerts you to new dispute files.
- We’ve added multiple filters to make searching for dispute records more efficient.
- You can now view more information about disputes from the list of disputes with Expanded View (reseller only).
- Export up to 10,000 dispute records to a CSV file that can be stored locally or imported into an accounting application for a month- or year-end reconciliation.
We’ve made accessing your applications easy and efficient with the following features:
- Search for an application by Application ID or the DBA Name.
- View the details, anticipated volume, banking information, and documents card for a merchant application on the Application Details page.