Our newest DEX release makes viewing and updating your data easy and simple.
- We’ve improved the UI/UX of the Organization Details screen, making it easier for you to update your organization’s legal information, localization settings, and contact details.
- Searching for a specific location is now more efficient because we’ve added the Status, State, and Postal Code filters.
- Once you found that location, you’ll be able to see more details about it, because we’ve added the following data cards to the Location Details screen:
- General card – With the appropriate permissions, you can see the general details about your merchant location, including name, address, phone number, time zone settings, and parent organization setup.
- E-check Services card – This card gives you a glimpse into your ACH/EFT processing setup, including hold days, supported entry class codes, cut-off times, and any Forte services (like Forte Verify) to which your merchant location is currently subscribed.
- Card Services card – This card provides details on your credit card processing setup, including the credit cards you’re currently accepted, the processing platform, the cut-off times, and any Forte services (like Account Updater) to which your merchant location is currently subscribed.
Dispute (Chargeback and Retrievals)
Need to find and process a dispute in a hurry? We’ve got you covered with the following features:
- We’ve upgraded the user experience for uploading supporting documents for a dispute
- We’ve enhanced the Disputes data grid by adding the Adjustment Type column and enabling users to export the dispute Reason description
- We’ve improved searching the Disputes data grid by adding the following filters:
- The Adjusted filter now includes the “No Adjustment” option
- The Adjustment Type and Action Code filters are now multi-select