Forget that February doldrums with our newest Dex release, which adds exciting new features for managing transactions and funding entries. Check them out!
- Do you have feedback about Dex? Use our newly added feedback form on the Dex homepage to help us out.
- Start training your users in Dex with our easy-to-use training videos. We’ve included the link on the Dex homepage.
We know transactions are your #1 priority. They’re ours too! So, we’ve added the following features to Dex to help you stay on top of your #1 priority:
- View a list of all your transactions and transaction details for ACH, credit card, and Forte verify transactions.
- Search for transactions using the Name and Trace Number
- Filter your list of transactions by Received Date, Status, Location, Method, Action, Amount, Response, or the Last 4 of a credit card number.
- Sort your list of transactions from Newest to Oldest or Oldest to Newest.
- Capture a transaction from your list of transactions or a transaction’s detail page.
- Reverse the full or partial amount of a transaction from its detail page.
- Void the full amount of a transaction from the list of the transaction.
- Export up to 1,001 transaction records to a local .csv file.
Want up-to-date funding data now? We’ve got you covered:
- View the details of a funding record.
- View the transaction(s) related to a funding entry with the Related Transactions menu option.
- Search for a funding record by Funding Reference ID.
- Filter the list of funding records by Start Date, End Date, Location, Minimum Net Amount, Maximum Net Amount, Last 4 of a bank account number, and/or Funding Source.
- Export up to 1,001 funding records to a local .csv file.