We’ve been busy at Forte. Our May Dex release includes brand new features and streamlined UI/UX enhancements. Check ‘em out!
Need to know when you received that transaction? We’ve got you covered with a filter for your list of transactions using preset Received Date ranges.
API credentials mean access. To make creating and maintaining API credentials efficient and simple, we’ve added the following features:
- View a list of all the API credentials that belong to your organization along with their associated groups and roles.
- Search for specific API credentials using the API Access ID and Name.
- View the details of a specific user’s API credential set.
- Create API credentials to access Dex from your own application.
- Delete API credentials when a user leaves your organization.
- We’ve made finding a funding record easier by adding a filter of preset Received Date
- View the updated Status of a funding entry from the list of funding records.
- View the Response Code of a funding entry from the Funding Details screen.
Disputes (charge back and retrievals)
Need to know up-to-the-minute info about your dispute? Not a problem. We’ve added the following enhancements to simplify disputes:
- View the Due Date of a dispute from the dispute detail record, no matter what status the dispute is currently in.
- Know who to contact at Forte if you need help with your dispute when you view the Assigned To field in the dispute detail record.