Dex 1.56 Release Notes
Release Date: March 30, 2021
Benefit to Customers
- Optimizing the Dex Transaction Datagrid improves its the load time and performance, giving the customer an improved experience with faster search results.
- Auto-subscribing Merchant and Partner Admins to IP Allow List notifications makes Dex more secure and improves the user experience for the Admin.
- Receipt enhancements provide additional transparency to the consumer and helps merchants with troubleshooting.
Transaction Datagrid Optimization
To optimize performance and load times, improvements were made to the Transactions Datagrid:
- The ability to select the Response Codes filter from More Filters was removed.
- The card type (Debit/Credit) under the dollar amount was removed and moved to the Transaction Details screen.
- The currency designation (i.e., USD) was removed from the dollar amount hover tooltip and moved to the Transaction Details screen.
The dispute indicator was removed, but is still visible when viewing transactions related to a specific Funding ID.
- The ability to add Dispute ID as a column to the expanded Transactions Datagrid was removed.
- The ability to add Principal and Service Fee columns at the corporate, partner, and enterprise level was removed.
- To improve data downloads times, a 500,000-record limit was implemented on the number of records allowed in an export request.
- To improve the thoroughness of downloaded data files, the Transaction ID and Dispute ID columns were added to the Transaction Datagrid export file. Additionally, the Principal and Service Fee columns were added to all Transaction Datagrid export files at the corporate, partner, and enterprise levels. At the merchant level, the Principal and Service Fee columns are only added if they are displayed on the expanded Transaction Datagrid in Dex.
IP Allow List Notifications
To strengthen Dex security, the IP Allow List Notification subscription process was updated with the following improvements:
- All IP Allow List notifications for current users with a Merchant Admin, Enterprise Admin, ISO No Support, ISV No Support, or ISV Support role are automatically enabled. Subscribing to IP Allow List notifications for these roles is only for the home organization and not the organization’s/enterprise’s hierarchy.
- Dex automatically enables IP Allow List Notifications when a new user accepts a Dex invitation for a Merchant Admin, Enterprise Admin, ISO No Support, ISV No Support, or ISV Support role or when one of these roles is added to a user’s profile.
- Dex will disable IP Allow List Notifications when a user is deleted from a Merchant Admin, Enterprise Admin, ISO No Support, ISV No Support, or ISV Support role or when one of these roles are removed from the user’s profile.
Partner Profile Implementation
Users with the proper permissions can now view all the Sales Representatives attached to a specific Portfolio.
Dex Receipt Enhancements
- Location ID and Auth Code now display in the receipt preview within the Transaction Details screen.
- If a transaction does not include a service fee, the Service Fee field will be hidden on all corresponding receipts.
- Merchants reported receiving errors on the Add Transactions Modal when they did not enter the account holder’s name. To remedy this problem the Account Holder Name field is now mandatory on the Add Transaction Modal.
- Users reported issues with opening transaction receipts. A fix was released to correct the print dialogue issues caused by a recent Google chrome update. This affected Transaction receipts, the MSA Details screen, and the MSA list.
- Dex fix fix was released to capture the User ID when deleting a webhook.
- The transaction detail receipt view now displays xdata fields 01-09 (FD-578691).
- The Merchant Application in Dex had misspelled Vendor. This ticket updated the spelling and changed the term “Website” to “Business Website” (FD-603249).
To improve the Attachments modal, a fix was released to warn the user that the selected file type was invalid. It also disabled the upload button until the invalid file type was removed from the modal.