Dex 1.59 Release Notes
RELEASE DATE: OCT. 19, 2021
Partner Profile Implementation
- There is a new flow for creating a Rate Plan.
- First, the user selects the Partner, then the user selects the Sales Rep, then the user will select the Portfolio, and then the general information will be input.
- Portfolios will now display two new statuses based on their status in Webtools: Retired and Deleted.
- Partner History will now show all Create, Update, and Delete actions that have been performed for that Partner.
Rate Plan Updates
- New Rate Plan fee code. Rate Plans will now have the fee code NONCOM, Forte Non-Compliance Fee, in the Other section.
- Pass-thru rates were made mandatory for rate plans with card services when the pricing model selected is Interchange Plus, 3 Tier or 4 Tier.
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Interchange “pass thru” is mandatory for Interchange Plus pricing models.
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover Dues and Assessments “pass thru” is mandatory for Interchange Plus, 4 Tier and 3Tier pricing models.
Rebranding from Forte to CSG Forte
- Replaced the Forte logo with the CSG Forte logo throughout Dex
- Replaced existing copyright with updated CSG Forte copyright
- References to Forte were updated to CSG Forts
- Removed the link to VT Training on Approval Letter templates due to flash videos no longer being supported on most browsers
- Updated links in Dex affected by the Forte website rebranding
- Increased the size limit for attachments to 25mb on the Application Detail, Location Detail, and Organization Detail attachments tabs.
Verification Services – Validate
- Verify Settings
- Added “Young Accounts” as a verify setting for Validate.
- Users with Location Read permissions will be able to view the Validate settings.
- Users with Location|ForteVerify Update permissions will be able to update the Validate settings.
Chase Merchant Services Integration
- Chase Merchant Services is a new gateway-only integration that has been added to our CC processor list.
- Transaction Division is a required field.
Location Level Debit Card /Credit Card Enabled Identifier
- New fields added to Location Detail-Edit Card Services to allow the ability to update the card types (Debit Card/Credit Card) that a location is enabled to accept.
- Debit Card and Credit Card fields are defaulted to enabled when an application is enrolled for Card Services.
- Users with Admin, Credit_Enrollment_Supervisor and Credit_Enrollment_1 roles have been granted permissions to update the Debit Card/Credit Card fields.
- Added identifiers to display if a location is enabled to accept Debit Cards and/or Credit Cards on the Add Transaction UI and the Add Payment Method UI.
Add Payment Method UI
- Added check to validate if the location is enabled to accept the card network type (Visa/Mastercard/AMEX/Discover/Diners Club/JCB) of the card being entered.
Customers Data Grid
- Updated search bar on the Customers data grid to search for customer and a location when the customer number is six digits
- Corrected an issue where existing users invited to a new organization were not visible on the Users data grid.
- Corrected an AFD issue causing duplicate files to be sent to the customer.
- Corrected an issue on the transaction details where echeck checking was displayed when an echeck savings was used for creating the transaction.