Dex 1.60 Release Notes
Release Date: Nov. 17, 2021
New Features/Improvements for Merchants
- Added a column for the latest settlement date for a transaction in the transaction download file.
- Enabled the ability to print the Detailed Print Receipt from the Transaction Datagrid.
- Users can click on the ellipsis on the right side of the Transaction Datagrid and select Print Detailed Receipt.
New Features/Improvements for Partners
Merchant Application Datagrid
- Updated Partner Name filter to Portfolio Name.
- Enabled the ability to search by Portfolio ID to more filter selections.
- Replaced Partner ID with Portfolio ID and DBA Name in the application datagrid
- Added Partner ID to datagrid export.
Updates to Removing the SalesRep Role from a User
- If the Sales Rep role is removed from a user or a user with a sales rep role has a status of suspended:
- User is removed from the portfolios they are attached to.
- Username/information is not available when Add New sales rep is selected in Portfolio>Sales Rep
- Username/information is not available in the list of sales reps for the portfolio on the Sales Rep
- User ID is not removed as a sales rep from existing rate plans or applications that have been created.
- If a user’s status is set to “deleted”, their name/information is not available in the list of sales reps in the Portfolio>Sales Rep
- Updated the Merchant Approval invite template.
- New graphics
- Updated messaging
- Enabled the ability to select Gateway and Forte Verify or Gateway, eCheck, and Forte Verify on an application.
- Enabled the ability to enroll an application with Gateway and Forte Verify or Gateway, eCheck, and Forte.
- Created new approval letter for Gateway and Forte Verify.
- Created new approval letter for Gateway, eCheck, and Forte Verify.
- Added Portfolio Name to the Application Detail
Risk Tab Added to Location Details
- Added a Risk tab on the Location Details
- Allows the ability to flag a merchant as high risk.
- Users with the Base_Credit role can enable and disable the high-risk flag.
- Users with Base_Forte can view the Risk
Rate Plan Updates
- Enabled the ability to select Gateway and Verification Services when creating a rate plan.
- Enabled the ability to select Gateway, eCheck, and Verification Services when creating a rate plan.
- Updated Dex Freshdesk configurations so that they reside in one place.
- Improvement to add audit info when user does any updates on the location.
- Fixed the funding Reference ID search – all the Reference ID was not displaying in search grid
- Unable to print a standard receipt for eCheck transactions – enabled the ability to print standard receipts for eCheck transactions.
- Issue with the Funding Datagrid showing two transactions with the same funding ID for different years/merchants – updated the code to pass the Location ID along with the funding ID so that the corresponding details and transaction are pulled. FD #701206
- eCheck Authorize Void not working with Bulk Void – enabled the ability to execute the bulk void feature for eCheck authorize transactions – FD #665920